Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Trip to the Zoo.


Ashley and I were having a bad day. We were trying to make it to the city, but the 93 traffic was stand still. Ashley had run a little late because she was busy making beautiful custom corsets. On our way into Boston to make it to the SOWA markets, we realized we wouldn't make it on time. Lucky for us, the Stone Zoo in Stoneham was on our way. For the first time, I got to go to the Birds of Prey show. I have missed the show every time I have gone. One of my favorite animals, the owl, is indeed of bird of prey. I figured I might get lucky and catch one at the show. Even though it was a hot day, the animals were out to play, especially the wolves. The actually had a lot more fur than usual this time. They kept rolling around the dirt and guarding their forest territory. I just wanted to jump the fence to pet, cuddle, and ride them, but I don't think that would have been the best idea. I opted to watch them behind the glass and fences provided. The also have beautiful plant life at the zoo like the fern above.


Dress: Marshall's
Belt: Jcrew
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Bracelet and purse: Thrifted



Ashley and I with a bald eagle.


Donating money to the zoo. That bird took my money and put it in the donation box.


I got to see my favorite bird of prey, a white barn owl. they fed all the birds of prey little bits of fleshy animals when they flew from post to post. The owl was so magical. The billy goats were also roaming around on their cliffs. Sometimes, you can see the goats from the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment