Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Loft.

Next week, I start my job at Ann Taylor Loft. I have loved the store ever since I first walk in this past summer. The Loft take classic pieces that every girl should have in their closet with a modern twist for girls who are fashion forward. Their collections aren't trendy. Their collections offer pieces that belong in every woman's wardrobe.

What really got me excited is their petite section. I have long lusted for beautiful women's clothes, but have always found the fit of the clothes unsettling. I'm very petite. Most of the time, I do not want to shop in the juniors section, the closest to finding clothes that fit. I want a beautiful piece of clothing that will last and endure my adventures. Even the petite sections of other stores led me to still too long trousers and wide and short tops. The loft knows how to flatter a petite women's body. Stumbling into The Loft store gave me a whole new outlook on being able to dress the way i want without numerous trips to the tailor along with the unsightly costs for the work. With most cases, even hemming the pants did not come with a solution for well fitting pants. Most of the time, hemming the bottom of the pants cut off the style and led to an unflattering fit. The Loft gets in right in the first place!

I'm both nervous and excited for my new job and can't wait to spread my appreciation and love for the company with clients who are looking for a certain look. I hope I can help them find it at The Loft.



No comments:

Post a Comment